Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blog? what??

I know, its been a while, but guys I have been crazy busy and honestly... a little uninspired!! I did have a few thoughts over the weekend, but just have not had time to really sit down and put fingers to keyboard. On a good note: Carolina won and Ohio State won...even better Clemson lost!!! Spent Saturday in Columbia at a band competition in which our high school band did pretty well for there first comp. of the season and congratulations to my fellow Booster clubbers (parents and volunteers) for winning the spirit award!! We ROCK!!
Ok, I promise something more soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't comment to much on football because I dont know alot. But I have to say I really enjoy watching it on TV with all that big yellow line that covers the field, and the play board at the top of the screen the whole time. I am able to follow it more without having to ask, what just happend or how many yards...etc.

"Uninspired" seems to be the theme for a lot of people lately. I am so shocked on how many people are reducing their 401K. What has happend to people making Sacrifices? I know for some its the only way. However, for some it's merely to keep their same standard of living.

Shannon said...

I have to agree, "uninspired" does seem to be how a lot of people are feeling lately. I don't know if its simple the economy or what. For me, its been more, just to busy to have some "focus" time. I have to have some time to just regroup of you know what I mean...and yes I am a little anxious to see how all this so called "bailout" thing is going to go and who it will actually benefit.

Anonymous said...

Focus time?? Meaning... prayer? Regroup??

Shannon said...

Just some me time...just slow down and, yes maybe a little more prayer time, reading time...when I have a lot going on my mind tends to stay busy "spinning all the plates" in my head. Makes it hard to concentrate on any one thing.