Saturday, August 16, 2008













I don't know about you, but these Olympics are killing me...ok not literally but staying up until my eyes are crossed and the TV becomes just a blur because my eyes are watering as I fight to keep them open because I cant miss Michael Phelps win his next Gold Medal!! or Those Girl's in gymnastics...they scare me to death! or Misty May and Keri Walsh as they dominate in Beach Volleyball!!!...The excitement is to much!! Maybe I need to train harder for staying up all night and working all day...Maybe if sleep depravation becomes an Olympic sport I would have a shot at the Gold -haha!

I AM SO PROUD OF THEM ALL!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't think i liked the olympics but i was freakin addicted! i literally could not turn off the tv (not that that is a rare thing haha)