Friday, July 25, 2008

Vacation08

Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering. Ida Scott Taylor

Vacation, ahhhhhhhh!! I spent some much needed time away and it was wonderful! I absolutely love everything about the beach. The way the air smells, the sound of the waves crashing on the shore, the sand between my toes, the breeze, the colors of umbrellas, towels, and sand toys spread along the shore, but mostly I love just having the time away from it all. Time to just relax, distress, reflect, spend time with family and friends, and be without the distractions of everyday life…to simply live in the present moment…it was beautiful and the memories everlasting!!

  • Brynne, my “beach bartender”, I miss you so much and can’t wait to see you in October!! Oh, and thanks for the updates!
  • To my putt-putt teammates, dang that one stroke! And check out Ms. short skirt-haha!
  • To my Euchre partner (Bailee): We rock!!! Thanks for teaching me how to play guys
  • SPF30 is not enough sunscreen for my feet…ouch!
  • How about that awesome moonlit walk on the beach, that was nice (JB, CS, BB1&2)!
  • Corey, just how many crab legs can you eat??
  • By the way, has anybody seen Haley???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. i know you probably hate me bc i am just now responding. but i promise i do read it and check it all the time. i miss you guys oh so much and october is right around the corner thank goodness. i have so many things to catch you guys up on! love you soooooo much

Shannon said...

cant wait to hear all the stories!! You should see my hair, Alyssa is going to flip out! It has grown out so much, now I'm not sure what I want to do with it?!
Cant wait to see you...soon!! Love you!