Sunday, January 6, 2008

2007 Review

A Year In Review
The Worst of...

  • One of my Aunts was diagnosed with breast cancer.
  • Got called in for Jury Duty (turned out not to be to bad)
  • My favorite aunt and uncle separated.
  • Had the hottest two weeks in Aug. ever...I don't think it was below 105 the whole time
The Best of...
  • My aunt with breast cancer got a clean bill of health after surgery and treatment
  • Went to see Mama Mia live...was awesome!
  • Went to watch the early rounds of the family Circle Cup!! Was something I had been wanting to do, plan to see more games this year
  • Went to my first DCI competition, once again something I had been wanting to do for a long time and I plan on seeing more this year! Go Crown!
  • Celebrated my 37th birthday
One more Best...On a more personal level, I spend some time getting to know some members of my family on a much deeper level and I have been so blessed by building those relationships. Nothing is better than building relationships and sharing with those we are so fortunate to have with us on our journey through this life.

As you can see I had a pretty good year! I hope that all of you did too!
Best wish to you in the New Year!

0 comments: