Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I’ve Been Tagged and so have YOU!!

My blog friend, Heidi has tagged me.

Here are the rules: To be “tagged” implies you were playing along in the beginning, correct? Hmmm…. I guess Blogging breaks a lot of rules D

This is wutcha do…

Link to the person that tagged you, that would be ME, and post the rules on your blog.

Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.

Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Good grief this is a lot of work!

1. I have never lived anywhere other than the state of South Carolina

2. I love the beach...could sit on the beach and people watch all day

3. I love to win at everything...not a sore loser, I just like to win

4. My favorite smells are babies, and cookies baking in the oven

5.The first car I got on my own I had for 13 years. It was a 1989 Nissan Sentra/stickshift. Yes, that means I had it until 2002 and it was still running good.

6. I am planning a trip to New York next year, never been - cant wait!

7. Two and a half years ago I had lung surgery - was very scary, but its all good now.

Okay, I dont know any of my blog friends personally, so I hope they will do this and I don't think I have 7, but...Here goes!

ANNE@flowerdust.net
Laura@asianchocolate.typepad.com/asia_and_chocolate/
Crystal@pinkhairedgirl.net/
Stine@dreamsofsimplelife.blogspot.com/
Bethany@bethanysperspective.blogspot.com/
Jenni@jennilsimmons.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

jenni said...

Thanks for the tag! But I've done this on my blog a few times already. Here is a link to one of those times:

http://jennilsimmons.blogspot.com/2007/07/ive-been-tagged-people.html

:)

Anonymous said...

I'll do mine in your comments!

1. I have never been to the east coast!

2. Cookies are my weakness

3. I am addicted to Cetaphil face cleanser

4. When I read this number on your blog my eyes skipped and I thought you wrote babies baking in the oven!

5. My wedding ring is a size 4.5

6. It can be 90 out and I am freezing cold!

7. My feet are bigger than my husband's-because I have freakishly long toes.